• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Easiest way to un-raid?

Ulrezaj

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
65
I have an A8N-SLI Premium mobo, and I'm currently using its Silicon raid controller to stripe two 250GB drives. I'd like to split them up now, so I was wondering if anyone could suggest the easiest way to un-raid this without losing any data. I've heard of programs that can do it on the fly but I have no experience with them, and I'm not sure if they'd work since the raid is handled by the motherboard and not windows. Any help would be appreciated!
 
You need a 3rd drive large enough to hold all the data temporarily.

RAID 1 is easy to undo, but not RAID 0.

==>Lazn
 
Back
Top