Easiest Jailbreak Method?

baballin328

Limp Gawd
Hi my friend wants me to jailbreak his 16gb ipod touch. I researched how to jailbreaking and there are apps you can download to jailbreak, sites you can go to to jailbreak, etc. But what is the easiest way to jailbreak?

Thanks

If it is OTB 1.1.3 or 1.1.4, then use ZiPhone 2.5C to jailbreak and activate, and then use ZiPhone 2.3 to unlock. You will then have a unlocked iPhone but keeping the 4.6BL. If you use only the ZiPhone 2.5C to jailbreak/activate/unlock, then you will end up with a unlocked iPhone with a 3.9BL, which could be a hassle in getting a replacement under warranty.

if i jail brake my ipod, would i be able to update it?

I just went to that web site and I got the blue question mark on first try. :\

It looks like it requires 1.1.2. They should state that on the main page rather than the "features" section.

What are the uses of jail breaking the ipod? what can i do that i wouldnt be able with out jail break?

will the fake GPS function of the ipod touch work with this jailbreak? I havent purchased the 20$ upgrade.

How I did it, was I took my 1.1.1 iPod Touch, and then went to jailbreakme.com on my Touch, then got the Installer.app, and then updated using the self-contained installer that was available through Installer.app I am now running 1.1.3, and yes the fake GPS function does work perfectly with the jailbreak

or quick freedom if it is a 2nd gen i have used both

quick freedom is a bit more complicated but it is easy enough fixed my friends 2g with it

quick pwn is what i used on my 1g and it is easy to use both work with the latest firmware 2.2.1

I use quickpwn as well...

gotta tell ya, it has slowed my phone down quite a bit

Back