A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Is there anyone that has the access to check and see which machine name is giving me early ends? I just noticed today that one of my machines is having a ton of early ends, and I haven't found it on the 7 machines I've looked at so far.
Yeah, I had noticed he had quit folding. I'll check my home boxen once I get off work, and if it's not one of them, I'll try PMing him. The forums were balls ass slow earlier when I tried geting on, so I'd like to avoid that if possible.
Thanks for the advise, but I found the culprit is my laptop. It's been running fine for several months with this voltage, so I don't know why it all of a sudden started with the early ends, the temps are simalar to what it always is. I bumped up the voltage slightly and I'll watch and see if this fixes the problem.