• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Earbuds

Mr. Pedantic

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 19, 2009
Messages
1,707
I have a pair of Sennheiser HD202s. They're awesome headphones, but they're obviously not so great when I'm outside, because of the size, and because I can't hear anything because of the noise of cars, buses, etc. Coupled with this, the fact that the earbuds that my iPod came with are failing (finally!), and the fact that I finally found a part-time job and have some money again, I would like to buy a set of replacement earbuds. I'd really like something that provides sound quality about par with the HD202s, and which has some sort of passive noise cancelling. I'm leaning towards the Logitech Ultimate Ears Metro.fi 170, since I can get that for a similar price to what I got the HD202s for, but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks in advance!
 
Back
Top