Earbuds

sitheris

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
1,787
I'm looking for some good earbuds for under $30-40. I do not like the ones that go inside your entire ear canal, and I do not want noise-isolating earbuds. I just want some normal cheap earbuds that sound decent and don't make your ear sore.

I was looking at the Sennheiser MX500 but I read that the cord was too short, so that kinda turns me off on those. Any other recommendations?

Thanks!
 
I had the MX51's and did not like the fit at all. I heard my friends MX51 and MX500 and didn't like the way either sounded. The only good earbuds I've ever heard were the Yuin Pk1 and 2's. PK2 was on sale for $50 last week for Chinese New Years, but I'm not sure if they are anymore.
 
where can I buy them? I didn't see them on newegg or any of the places i looked?
 
Back
Top