Earbuds

Ripped85

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 6, 2005
Messages
195
Sorry guys, didn't know where to post this...

I have the sony fontopia earbuds for quite some time and they're starting to break on me, so what are good replacements. Basically around the $50 range. Thanks guys.
 
The Sony's earbud failed on me within a year, the wiriing for it is pretty weak. I'm also looking for a good replacement around the same price.
 
I second the JVC FX-55 . got em' like em' pretty good bass on these.
BTW they are the in-ear type
 
I'd pick any of the earphones I mentioned on my previous post over the e2c anytime.
 
www.headphone.com has some good reviews on all the products they sell. Give them a browse... They have plenty of different earbud and IEM varieties to choose from.
 
Im also lookin for some good new earbuds. Lemme give you some advice though, wait a while longer and pick yourself out a pair of these sennheisers. They should be coming out very soon and shouldnt be too pricey unless you go baller style.

Link
 
Back
Top