EA customer contact?

Is there a phone number I can call to contact EA about my account being stolen? I went through the live chat but they can not do it, they sent me to the next level which only communicates via email, they send me a email a couple weeks after first contact, I respond, couple weeks later I get another email saying my claim number is invalid now because I never responded to the email I responded to... I would like to talk to a human being for once. :confused: I dont like my personal information and my years worth of account stuff out in the open and I cant even play my bf3 because the serial is attached to my account.

Support # - 866-543-5435

You MUST have the following information for this;

Whats the e-mail for the account, what year was the account created (and if you were a member before Origin, what year!), a serial key for a game on the account.

Remember to write down ALL the information they give you, get the operators name and make sure to get your case # in-case you have to call back.

Ask to have some information changed for your account as well, add a secret question to your account so that when someone calls or e-mails, they will have to know your secret PIN or password to get in. Make sure you have them mark on the account, that the answer MUST BE specific, give no hints, etc etc so that they don't do their normal BS of, well your close, try again!

Thank you very much for the response. I will have to try and remember when I made the account lol, I made it when I first got a psp to play need for speed online iirc. They were trying to go off of my dob but I registered(why I had to go up a level in tech support in the first place) when I was like 16 but I had to be 18 to play at the time so I put in a random dob :( now it is coming back to bite me in the ***.

I probably need to call that number myself. I've had a ticket in about my account for going on 6 weeks. Somehow they disabled some features from my Origin account and mysteriously none of the peons on the chat function have the ability to turn it back on.

I raised a ticket about a none functioning Friends List in Origin back in December 2012. I had the issue for well over a few months before that but thought to wait and didn't bother at the time. Had lots of email and chat communication with EA support and even an international call. Sadly, they closed the ticket and didn't fix the problem. They keep asking me to call again to see what can be done. I didn't bother. three months and no solution in the end.

jesus

why do people put up with this?

crap happens on all fronts, sometimes EA makes valiant efforts, other times they just crap on everyone like always, just depends! :)

Ea charged me several different times for content that wouldn't go through. I went on the live chat thing and it was pretty ridiculous. I don't think the person helping spoke English well because they didn't seem to grasp my problem at all. Luckily the problem resolved itself and I didn't have to take further action.

Well if you have 3 or more games on your orgin account there is no other way to play them. I think...

Back