• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

E8400 with EVHA 780i???

Siriusmuzik

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
1,446
Getting the MOBO monday, will I have any problems getting the E8400 running without bios update? THANKS
 
No, that was mostly the point of the 780 from the 680 was for full 45nm support. Supposedly some other enhancements but nothing really stands out according to our tests.
 
Got no problems with my e8400/xfx 780i combo. This thing is a beast.:)
 
omg so excited!!!!!!!!!!!


just disappointed that I found out that TRI SLI only supports 8800GTX/8800 ULTRA/ 9800's


considering I was going to pick up three 9600GT's


:(

Glad you're enjoying your board, I hope I will too!
 
Back
Top