- Joined
- Feb 23, 2004
- Messages
- 13,206
Is it worth the upgrade at a ~$220 pricepoint on the Q9550, or should I just wait a bit longer and go for an i7?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
why "wait a bit longer to go for i7" ?
you want it to become cheaper?
if you go for the q9550, will you go i7 after a while anyways or will you stay with the q9550?
Even if I get the Q9550, I'll probably still just want an i7 I imagine. The i7 really pulls ahead of the Q9550 in terms of multi-GPU set-up's, right?
Wife nixed my i7 budget, but gave me the go ahead on a Q9550. It will hold me over til the next wave of processors.
$280 for an i7, what's the better deal? lol
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115202
Wouldn't he need to upgrade his mobo/memory as well?![]()
i7 920 d0 is simply the best bang for the buck