E8400 sites?

C

cvinh

Hey can everyone post where they got their e8400 from and how much it cost? I was planning to get one from ClubIT but they've been sold out for days and their price just jumped from $215 to $230. Where did you get yours from, how much did it cost, and how fast it got to you?

mwave.com They were at $206 + ~$8 shipping when I bought mine. It shipped out the next business day and I paid for 2nd day delivery.

I got mine through ebay at 210 dollars with 10 dollars shipping making it a total of 220 dollars. I was wanting to grab one at microcenter.com for 190 dollars, but the site never came up. I was lucky when I got that E8400, because at the same time all the major retailers shot the price to over 230 dollars.

I got mine the week of launch from Newegg for $220 with free shipping. Note that the price has now jumped to $245.

Sucks. Wait a month and the prices should drop to $200 if the hardware shortage situation improves.

Got mine at ZZF, I think it was 215 + shipping. That was about a week or so ago. Not sure, but I thought you could order 1 from Microcenter online?

Back