• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

E8400 showin diff. temp. on all 3 programs?

amit_talkin

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 30, 2008
Messages
180
10284906d24f25227.jpg


image says all. You can see its showing core temp. on all 3 programs. now which one is correct? I m confused :(.
 
RealTemp is what I go by. Someone else might be able to give reasoning for that, but I remember reading a thread a couple months ago saying RealTemp was the actual temp.
 
I just updated CPUID Hardware Moniter and here are the updated results. now added 'core temp' too.
10284906d9b33db65.jpg


core temp, HW moniter and SpeedFan showing similar temp. while Real Temp showing diff. yet.
Is real temp showing correct one or 3 others showing correct?
 
Back
Top