• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

e8400 downclocking to 6.0 mult

jonmb78

n00b
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
39
cpu-z and core temp are showing my e8400 as only doing 2ghz w/ a mult of 6.0 even when the machine isn't idle. About half the time when I start up core temp it shows up as 9.0 the other half 6.0. cpu-z almost always shows it being at 6.0. Can't figure it out, I have C1E turned off in the bios. I'm running on a DFI x48-t2rs btw.
 
Back
Top