AMDisSWEET
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2002
- Messages
- 375
I have decided to go past 3.6 with my E0 E8400.
Currently I'm @ 4.0 GHz on 1.24v in bios. 1.232 according to CPU-Z. Ram @ DDR 890 with 5-5-5-18 2T @ 2.1v. Not bad, I think. I don't want to go any higher as I would like my cpu and ram to last 3 years or so. This is my first decent OC. Temps under Intel Burn Test max out at 61C on both cores with TJ max set to 100. The best part is I can barely hear my compy. I'm using the stock Tri-Cools set to low on my Antec 300. HSF is a Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro and RAM is Corsair DHX C4 DDR 800. Just thought I'd share.
Currently I'm @ 4.0 GHz on 1.24v in bios. 1.232 according to CPU-Z. Ram @ DDR 890 with 5-5-5-18 2T @ 2.1v. Not bad, I think. I don't want to go any higher as I would like my cpu and ram to last 3 years or so. This is my first decent OC. Temps under Intel Burn Test max out at 61C on both cores with TJ max set to 100. The best part is I can barely hear my compy. I'm using the stock Tri-Cools set to low on my Antec 300. HSF is a Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro and RAM is Corsair DHX C4 DDR 800. Just thought I'd share.