E6750, Maxtor 320gb, Logitech G7,

cmacclel

Limp Gawd
I have a 1 week old e6750 retail for $160 shipped

2x Maxtor 320gb drives for $65 shipped each.SOLD

G7 wireless gaming mouse in box used 1 day $65 shipped

Let the E6750 dump begin.

I feel your pain also because I just bought an E6750 two weeks ago :mad:

Wow, I was surprised that at Microcenter, they dropped the price of the E6750's in the mid $160's.. Like the guy above me said, it's still a good processor. I like to make an offer of $120 shipped. I can make a paypal payment immediately if you can ship it within the next day or so. In 2 days, I am going to Microcenter, here by the house. I fear that if I go there, I will just buy one of the new 45nm processors.. Temptation sux! LOL!

Wow, I was surprised that at Microcenter, they dropped the price of the E6750's in the mid $160's.. Like the guy above me said, it's still a good processor. I like to make an offer of $120 shipped. I can make a paypal payment immediately if you can ship it within the next day or so. In 2 days, I am going to Microcenter, here by the house. I fear that if I go there, I will just buy one of the new 45nm processors.. Temptation sux! LOL!

Microcenter does not even list the E6750 on their site and even if they did why the HELL would you list a price at a store in my sale thread. Maybe you should re-read the forum rules. I just checked pricegrabber.com $189 + Shipping was the cheapest price.

Mac

so did I, but why the sad faces? the cpu is still a good cpu.

It's also a good deal for $30+ less than the e8400. it's not obsolete, it's just 2nd generation...just like e6600.

Real world performance, i would say at stock it's maybe 5% 'slower'. You just overclock it to push it more out of it.

If one buys e8400 it's not like you'll leave it at stock either! You'll want to overclock it to 4ghz, and then you have to buy expensive coolers, etc...thus again spending more $ :)

I recant my statement, I just overclocked my E6750 to 3.4 last night on a Tuniq Tower 120.

Back