• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

E6700 Conroe needs Motherboard!

Shoop

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
196
I need a matx motherboard for my old CPU. What is the best board I can get without breaking the bank? I’m hoping to get one for less than $120, preferably less than $100.


Thanks
 
I need a matx motherboard for my old CPU. What is the best board I can get without breaking the bank? I’m hoping to get one for less than $120, preferably less than $100.


Thanks

What features do you need and what's its purpose? OCing, Gaming, both, none of the above?
 
General computer use and maybe some very lite gaming. May convert into a home theatre PC down the road.
 
General computer use and maybe some very lite gaming. May convert into a home theatre PC down the road.

Nothing fancy then. You're going to add a graphics card or plan on using the integrated graphics?
 
Nothing fancy then. You're going to add a graphics card or plan on using the integrated graphics?


Would like integrated graphics that can handle 1920 x 1080. Might add a 8800gtx that I have if needed.

kencheeto-will def keep it in mind.
 
Personally I've heard really good things about the Gigabyte G31M-ES2L (I guess it's like the equivalent of the P5KPL-CM just mentioned). I've just ordered one (cheap as chips, as they say in England) to see what it's made of.
 
Back
Top