• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

E3 or E6

zz2

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
181
Should I get venice rev. E3 or E6 ? (I plan to overclock it of course :D )
 
Do not get an E6 venice if you wish to overclock past 2.5GHz. I've seen the odd E6 that can go up to 2.8GHz, but a lot of them (including mine) have trouble at 2.5GHz. You'll be safe to stick with the well known E3.
 
Back
Top