e3 (and some) 2019

Lifelite

Supreme [H]ardness
It's that time of year folks!

What games are you guys looking forward to most? And why is it Cyberpunk 2077? :)

Hopefully despite the separation of major publishers from e3 will keep this conference season awesome and interesting.

Sony's press conference was the only one I looked forward to every year, but since they're skipping E3 this year I don't know if I'm going to bother watching anything else. Don't care about Cyberpunk since CDPR are doing another closed door presentation to the press and "influencers," and I'm not going to get impressions from those idiots. Really the only thing I want to see is the new From Software title that has been teased recently. And maybe something new on Death Stranding.

I guess I'm a little curious if MS will start providing insight into their next system. Sony has taken an interesting approach with their little by little reveal.
Beyond that I dunno. I'd assume a Bloodborne 2 would be announced by Sony. Rockstar is too busy with their online stuff to launch a new GTA. Plus, that screams "next-gen consoles" anyway. It's unlikely a new Street Fighter or Tekken game would be ready to go prior to the next-gen systems either. I don't really know of any unannounced sequels I'm really clamoring for at the moment.
Cyberpunk wins by default, although I'm still hard-pressed to care that much about a game that might not be out for years...with an "s" at the end.

Sony's press conference was the only one I looked forward to every year, but since they're skipping E3 this year I don't know if I'm going to bother watching anything else. Don't care about Cyberpunk since CDPR are doing another closed door presentation to the press and "influencers," and I'm not going to get impressions from those idiots. Really the only thing I want to see is the new From Software title that has been teased recently. And maybe something new on Death Stranding.

Yeah, pretty much. Also lol'd at the "those idiots" comments.

I'm going to be there this year, tagging along with a buddy of mine who works for a studio. I'm honestly hoping to find out more about Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem, new Pokemon games, the Link's Awakening remake. While I may not be interested in in Microsoft's showcase, I'm still going to want to check out what's new with Gears and Halo, whatever Bethesda decides to show (probably nothing regarding ES VI), and maybe some of the indie stuff making its rounds.

Don't forget about The Last of Us 2. I really hope whatever show Sony does this year if anything will actually show gameplay. I honestly am excited for Death Stranding too, but now that we have the gameplay trailer and a release date for November I don't really need to see anything else.

The only things on my list to keep track of are;

• Halo Infinite
  • Ghost of Tshushima
  • MediEvil

disappointing...Rocksteady has confirmed that they will not be at E3 again and is continuing to work on some top secret project...

disappointing...Rocksteady has confirmed that they will not be at E3 again and is continuing to work on some top secret project...

With multiple movies in development, I'm placing my bets on a Superman series.

Ugh, I hope not. There are only so many ways to make a character lose (or be too dumb to use) his powers. Either that or you have to make Kryptonite the most common element on Earth.

Ugh, I hope not. There are only so many ways to make a character lose (or be too dumb to use) his powers. Either that or you have to make Kryptonite the most common element on Earth.

Superman is also weak to magic and psychic powers.

They might not even have one Superman movie in development at the moment. Everything points to development on Man of Steel 2 having stalled with no news of actors (Cavill's involvement is up in the air), directors, or writers being attached to it anymore.

This E3 going to be the worse yet I think. Sony isn't even showing up. Next year should be big with new consoles.

omfg cyberpunk with keanu reeves and a release date of 4/16/2020

Back