E2370V-BF

icor1031

[H]ard|Gawd
Does it ghost? Does it have thick AG coating?

I am looking to replace my U2311H. I can't stand to use it as main monitor anymore.

I have a u2311 in the mail, but I'm a little conflicted. Some reviews of it say its great, and them some people say it's terrible. I understand that it isn't the fastest response rate and has an agressive AG, but when I see

I am looking to replace my U2311H. I can't stand to use it as main monitor anymore.

I get a little worried.
What's the deal? I have a day to cancel the order with Dell.

Icor doesn't like the Aggressive AG coating and has a C-PVA panel which uses the lightest amount of AG for comparison. The people who like theirs don't have a monitor with good AG for comparions, so of course they will like it.

the E series is made by LG, it will use the same coating.

The Asus ML239H probably won't use aggressive AG just like their recent PA246q IPS panel.

Being interested in this monitor I tried to check up on this. It lists the ips236v as "3H antiglare" which I believe is the really heavy one and simply says "Non Glare" for the e2370v. I then talked to customer/tech support and asked them. He said they weren't the same, I asked if he was sure and he said "I'm positive". Of course he might not know what the F he is talking about but if that were the case I'd have hoped he would have not been so positive about it.

Does anyone that has this monitor also have the ips236v and could chime in?

Really wish there was at least 1 legit review of this monitor

Last edited:
Being interested in this monitor I tried to check up on this. It lists the ips236v as "3H antiglare" which I believe is the really heavy one and simply says "Non Glare" for the e2370v. I then talked to customer/tech support and asked them. He said they weren't the same, I asked if he was sure and he said "I'm positive". Of course he might not know what the F he is talking about but if that were the case I'd have hoped he would have not been so positive about it.

Does anyone that has this monitor also have the ips236v and could chime in?

Really wish there was at least 1 legit review of this monitor

I had the IPS236v, it had very aggressive AG coating, but at a distance, was not noticeable.

I have one of these monitors but im not sure how to tell how aggressive the coating is really.

Im coming from a dell 2007wfp.

Icor doesn't like the Aggressive AG coating and has a C-PVA panel which uses the lightest amount of AG for comparison. The people who like theirs don't have a monitor with good AG for comparions, so of course they will like it.

The Asus ML239H probably won't use aggressive AG just like their recent PA246q IPS panel.

NCX i know that Asus ML239H has problems with purple glow at angles (so from dead on if sitting too close the sides are purple).

This factor is determined by the AG Coating or by the IPS panel ?
Because if is determined by Coating This may mean that the same LG AG coating ? :(

IPS panel. You don't need to use huge fonts, we can all read.

I have one of these monitors but im not sure how to tell how aggressive the coating is really.

Im coming from a dell 2007wfp.

I believe the easiest way to tell is if you're looking at a pure white background does it look crystallized or sparkly?

Obviously though it's hard to make a true judgment w/o having a good reference. I think the 2007wfp uses a fairly noticeable AG coating so if the 2370 is less crystallized/sparkly than that, I'd imagine it's not the same AG coating as the IPS236v

Last edited:
So is this monitor any good for gaming? I cannot find any professional reviews of it.

I was looking for reviews this weekend too and couldn't find any. Ended up picking up the Asus VH236H as a cheap TN monitor to tide me over till someone reviews an awesome monitor.

Back