E. Rex Is a 3-Wheeled Electric Hooligan

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
This ia one bad mothe....uh, motor scooter. If you have a spare $51k lying around and if it ever goes into production, you'll be in business.

The E. Rex is the three-wheeled, electric equivalent of … well, we’re not quite sure. Something absurdly fast, ridiculously fun and more than a little impractical. But then that describes just about any vehicle capable of zero to 60 in less than 5 seconds.

Its an electric version of the T-rex which is the same exact thing with a gasoline motor :) I think it has a hayabusa motor or something (the T-rex that is)

I want one with the hayabusa motor. You can do rediculious things with a hayabusa motor.

I would rather have the hayabusa motor, global warming be damned!

thats pretty cool and quick, but i wouldn't call it "absurdly" fast. in my book, you need to be turning a sub 4 sec 0-60 and a 9 sec quarter to be considered "absurdly" fast.

If I was mega rich I would have them build one that would fit me (6'5")

and the hayabusa motor in a smart car sure looks like fun!! (but I would promptly kill myself with it)

Do they make bikes that look just like this? I've seen at least 2 driving around town.

thats pretty cool and quick, but i wouldn't call it "absurdly" fast. in my book, you need to be turning a sub 4 sec 0-60 and a 9 sec quarter to be considered "absurdly" fast.

But you can't deny that there can be some high quality hoon-age in something like this... E or T versions. :D

Back