• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

E-MU 1212 Can't Record

Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
2,668
I'm on Win 7 64-bit. I installed the drivers. I hear playback fine. When I go into the Sound settings I see the wave going up and down when I tap my microphone, but when I hit record it is dead noise.

I disabled to onboard audio in the device manager and I also installed the stupid E-MU DSP software that it just HAS to have to work. I'm not sure what I am doing different because this thing worked on my old computer and it had the same version of windows.


:confused:
 
Update: I switched over to using ASIO and I am able to record in my Audition and Reaper etc. but in games there still shows dead air.

Anybody? :(

Creative's forums are a ghost town. I'm not sure where else to ask.
 
I have an EMU 0404. Total pain to setup.

What software are you using to record? What is the default recording device set to in Windows?
 
Back
Top