E-Mail issue, too many accounts.

MugsyGoten

Limp Gawd
Im a college student, and Im generally decent with computer issues, but Ive ran into something that I have no knowledge of. I have something like 5 E-Mail accounts spread out amongst many different names, and even countries. Is there anything I can do to get all of these incorporated into one program?

This seems like something Incredimail or whatever would do...but on that, Im simply taking a shot in the dark. Any help at all is appreciated. Its just time consuming to check out 5 accounts a few times daily.

Thanks in advance.

I just use outlook express to check mine .I have 3 accounts.

POP3 accounts...I have no idea how to set this kind of stuff up. I just dont know what any of the terminology means.

Any help on this one? BTW, now Im looking it up...with regards to using Outlook.

Just add the individual pop3 accounts in your favorite mail program. Shouldn't be any problems. ;) (just look up in the help how to add a pop3 account, it's usually very straightforward)

*edit* just noticed you said outlook.

Tools -> e-mail accounts.

Follow the steps in the wizard.. ;)

Right. Any good email program should be able to do what you want. A while ago, I was using Thunderbird (free mozilla mail, not sure if it's still called that) on my laptop with about 7 email accounts and it worked fine. Now I use Outlook 2k3.

apparently Outlook Express is huge on giving people virus'. What other equally decent programs would any of you recommend?

Outlook or outlook express doesn't give people viruses. It's just an email application. People that leave the preview window open and open attachments from people that they don't know or are expecting give themselfs viruses. There are also other email clients that you can download and use just do a google search for email clients.

Back