E-Machine BABY!!!!

mlbstar10

Gawd
Originally posted by retardedchicken
the only pre-built PC retailer ihave respect for is Alienware, because they actually know what a "gaming PC" should be, and not just 512 more memory
ever heard of Voodoo? Or falcon northwest? both own alienware...

Originally posted by mlbstar10
ever heard of Voodoo? Or falcon northwest? both own alienware...

wow, that is the most incorrect and uninformed thing i have EVER heard

no, they dont

they are completely seperate companies

anyone who tells you that, is just messing with your head

Of course emachines are not targeting gamers... lol... it's made strictly for business machines and machines for the average home user.

It's perfect for an office setup at work (i.e., perfect for buying 24 of em and sticking them as office machines).

Is either an EMachine or a Celeron paper weight. I'll go with the EMachines any day.

I got to play with an e-machine laptop last nite for a few hours.

VERY VERY nice and great screen! Only complaint was gameplay did kinda suck on it.

I am currently contemplating between a ibook or emachine laptop.

Originally posted by FLECOM

no, they dont

:p i meant own = pwn :p

Originally posted by retardedchicken
the only pre-built PC retailer ihave respect for is Alienware, because they actually know what a "gaming PC" should be, and not just 512 more memory

See the thing is, Alienware is shit, just build your own pc and mod your own pc, and dont b a pus.

Check this EMachine out. This is the one I was talking about. CompUSA just chopped off the price with an INSTANT saving. Basically for $600 bucks you are getting this...
T2865 EMachine
And as you can see, these are the competition for the same price range.
HP A310N
Compaq S5100NX

I say that for the price, it is prolly the best.
Alex

I've had my EMACHINE since April.
I like it.
It came with 128MB Samsung RAM. (now 512MB Kingston Value)
40GB WD hard drive
48X cd burner
Win XP Home
Athlon XP 2000+ (T-bred)
(FIC motherboard with AGP) (S3 int) (better video soon to come)
BTW... $500 with 17" monitor.

The T2865 has an ASUS nForce 2 board. I'm a tech at Best Buy and get to compare Sony/HP/Compaq/EMachines on a daily bases. EMachines with similar components are always much faster and they don't put all the stupid ads on their computers.

Originally posted by Protoform-X
EMachines with similar components are always much faster and they don't put all the stupid ads on their computers.

Hahahha, very true. I am also a Tech/Sales at Compusa and I have not received any of the new EMachines to be fixed in the shop. We do get tons and tons of old/new HP and Compaqs, o yeah, Dells also.

What's nice about the EMachine, that particular model, IMO is for the fact that they do not jack you on parts.

For example, a customer purchased a lower end of an expensive Sony Desktop model via Online only to find out that Sony took OUT the AGP slot. His friend has the higher and more expensive version of the same Sony Desktop and when I inspect the hardware, it was the same exact Motherboard, just that the cheaper one was missing an AGP slot. Now that is super shady!

At least with the EMachine, you are still left with a room to upgrade. You can use the integrated Graphics Card for a time being until you save enough money for a nicer Graphics Card.

Originally posted by hogwild
See the thing is, Alienware is shit, just build your own pc and mod your own pc, and dont b a pus.

w00t w00t~! diy~!

never had an emachine,

-paulm

Originally posted by eViL_M@LuM

primetest.JPG

sorry to quote a picture, but i swear that cloud to the right is giving us the middle finger ;)

HAHAHAHAHA, I think it was Photoshopped. I have never seen a cloud looking like that before.

wow, took you guys long enough to figure out my cloud is flipping you off.

Seriously tho, I have no clue what people were saying when they said that the cloud is flicking them off. I thought it was some sort of a lingo or something, like a "w00t". I am running on a 1024 resolution, therefor I could not see the whole screen without scrolling. When I scrolled, that was when I saw that freaking cloud, lol.

Originally posted by FLECOM

no, they dont

silly flecom.

It comes with 250Gb hd, think DDR 512meg ram, radeon 9600, athlon 64 3200 I mean sheesh not really that bad, bet grandma couldnt use it all hahaha...

Back