e-IPS recomendation

Can anyone confirm the buzzing on these newer LED backlit Dell monitors?

I was looking at picking up three of them, but if they buzz, that's an instant lost-sale.
 
If you buy 3, your more likely to have only 1 with a fault, so while keeping your 2 good screens, just send back the 3rd for a free replacement from dell.
 
If you buy 3, your more likely to have only 1 with a fault, so while keeping your 2 good screens, just send back the 3rd for a free replacement from dell.
From what people have said in this thread, it sounds like ALL Dell U2412M's buzz, not just "faulty" ones.

Was looking for someone to confirm this problem.
 
I've had 5 U2412M's and none of them have had any buzzing that I detected. I run them between 20 and 30 brightness levels. I don't recall reading that this is any sort of widespread problem on the U2412M thread. My only issue has been the color uniformity of 2 of the 5 that I returned or exchanged. I'm fairly happy with the 3 I'm using at this point.
 
From what people have said in this thread, it sounds like ALL Dell U2412M's buzz, not just "faulty" ones.

I can't hear anything out of my 3, with my ear pressed against them in lowish ambient noise. Backlight ~50.
 
Back
Top