• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

DX11/DirectCompute 5 Demos

SicKlown42012

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
3,319
I was browsing over at Beyond3D, and I found a thread with some nice little demos. According to the site, they should also work on DX10 cards by utilizing
DirectCompute 4/4.1. Have fun, and beware that these will heat up your card quickly.

http://users.skynet.be/fquake/
 
I was browsing over at Beyond3D, and I found a thread with some nice little demos. According to the site, they should also work on DX10 cards by utilizing
DirectCompute 4/4.1. Have fun, and beware that these will heat up your card quickly.

http://users.skynet.be/fquake/

Wait...these are not games, does that mean the R800 is alll about GPGPU and AMD is leaving the gamingmarket? *chough*

Sarcasm may have been applied.
 
Wait...these are not games, does that mean the R800 is alll about GPGPU and AMD is leaving the gamingmarket? *chough*

Sarcasm may have been applied.

At least It can run batman with Physics!!!!

And yes DX11 isnt important either Atech!!!
 
Wait...these are not games, does that mean the R800 is alll about GPGPU and AMD is leaving the gamingmarket? *chough*

Sarcasm may have been applied.

enough of it, seriously.......

I am tired of reading all those red and green talk crap to each other...
 
Back
Top