• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DX 11 mode 32 or 64 bit

wildzcardz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
374
well DX11 deals with vid cards so I will post here, when I opend DXdiag it said I was in 32 bit mode, if I set it in 64 what is the difference?
 
I never noticed before this, but when you run DxDiag with Win7 64-bit, there's a button on the bottom of the first page that says "Run 64-bit DxDiag". This must be what you're talking about.

This isn't about DirectX 11 being 32-bit or 64-bit (it supports both, of course). It's about the diagnostic program itself being 32-bit or 64-bit. Since it's just a diagnostic program that displays some info about the state of DirectX, I can't think of any reason it would matter which version you use.
 
Back
Top