• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DVI/USB KVM switch with wireless mouse/keyboard

Colonel_Panic

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
328
When I start to use my new PC, I'm going to be sharing my 25" ASUS monitor with my MacBook Pro. To use the computers properly, I need a KVM switch.

I'm buying the Logitech MX5500 Wireless keyboard/mouse combo, but I want to make sure my KVM switch is compatible. Can anyone recommend one? DVI isn't strictly required, because MBP uses VGA and my PC uses DVI, but I'd like to have this connectivity if possible. Most of the switches I've looked at don't use separate power supplies, which I think will affect the power available to the peripherals.
 
Back
Top