• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DVI-D to DVI-I

AndoOKC1

Gawd
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Messages
518
My new powercolor x850xt says it's DVI-I and my dell 2005fpw says its DVI-D...i havent built the system yet but will this work or do i need some special adapter? thanks!
 
DVI-I has both DVI-A and DVI-D together.

It will work just fine.

edit: brainfart, dvi not dvd

==>Lazn
 
A dvi-D cable will fit a both a dvi-D and dvi-I connector. A dvi-I cable will ONLY fit a dvi-I connector. Make sure you get a dvi-D cable.
 
Back
Top