DVI-D cable at Radioshack for $12.99

Aristotle13

Weaksauce
No typo, if your looking for a DVI cable, I got lucky and bought one at RadioShack on sale for $12.99, normally $129.99.
Its the Radio shack "gold series". They have a new contract with Monster Cables that requires them to only carry their brand, so they liquidated all other DVI cables. Go on their website and check availability. I had to drive 35 miles to a Radioshack to get mine. Only while supplies last

I would compare all cables to Monoprice.com before I considered it a "deal" or not. I just got a 6' high quality dual link DVI cable for considerably less than either price mentioned above. Monster Cables are the most notoriously overpriced items in existence.

Rhino

And not to mention they tried suing serveral sites outta business just for using the name "Monster"

meh, it has been this cheap since last summer...

This is radioshack's everyday low price too. I had to get one over XMAS break once I got a new desk. I needed a cable at least 9 feet long. CircuitCity and BestBuy both wanted abotu $40 for a cable. CompUSA $30 something. Decided to try RadioShack... low and behold... everyday low price for $12.50

Back