• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DVI Connector

mastephens

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
250
I have a Sony HDTV and Scientific Atlanta HDTV box that both have this odd DVI connector that I have never seen before. In the picture it is the one on the bottom.

M1toDVI.jpg


Does anyone know what kind of connector this is and where I can find some cables or adaptors?

I think that it is a certain type of DVI-D but I am not very sure.
 
Just a female plug for DVI? if that is what is on both of your componets all you would need is a twin male dvi cable.
edit oh i get what you mean...that is just a DVI-D, not DVI-I
 
Yeah, I know that much, bet there are several types of DVI-D connectors and I am having trouble finding one that would fit at all.
 
Google can be your friend, but that female DVI has two extra pins which are not present in that DVI-D dual-link b/w image. And the male DVI has 10x3 pins while the DVI-D dual-link on the b/w image has 8x3 pins.
 
Back
Top