• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DVI confusion

carbonsteel

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
100
Just to make sure, Nvidia 7800GT specs says its DVI-I, DVI-I. If i get an LCD Monitor...and ITS DVI-D....is that the same thing, just different ends? Can someone please explain...cuz all Digital LCDS seem to be DVI-D....

A 7800GT should be compatible with any Digital LCD Monitor, correct?

Carbonsteel
 
DVI-I accepts both DVI-D (digital) and DVI-A (analog, rare) connectors, so you're good to go.
 
I'd like to add a question to this thread. As far as DVI for pc go do you want the one's with 18 pins or 24 pins?
 
Back
Top