• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DVI cable for Samsung 970p

giper

n00b
Joined
Feb 5, 2006
Messages
34
I am having a Samsung 970p shipped to me and I want to know what DVI cable I should purchase for the monitor, unless one comes with the monitor.
 
I can't say with 100% certainty but it's a Samsung I am 97% sure you'll get a cable with it.
 
I havent heard of anyone receiving a dvi cable with the 970p yet, i would suggest a decent one from best buy for about $30.
 
Back
Top