• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DVD-RW isn't being detected

Asazman

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
4,316
I have the Sony DRU-500A DVD Writer, and it's being a big pain in the ass. I've had this drive for quite a while, and it has worked well up until about 10 days ago, when it would no longer be recognized as a writer.

When I run Nero, it asks me to choose a writing device, and all it let's me choose is the image writer.

Right now if I look in the device manager/my computer it doesn't even show up, only a virtual SCSI one I set up from alcohol120%. If I restart I'm sure it would show up, however still not as a writer.

Help?
 
Back
Top