DVD recorder

akapaulk

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 21, 2002
Messages
1,315
Which is the best bang for the buck? I need to create backups of my DVDs since they are getting scratched up by my little son.
 
Newegg has the dual format LiteOn for $92. It's a top quality drive, for damn cheap. I have one and love it.
 
office max was running a hell of a deal on some Pacific Digital branded Lite On drives. i haven't checked the sunday paper, but they could very well be on sale again.
 
i'd go with the lite-on, but that $50 MIR sounds really good for the plextor.
 
if you read the fine-print on that rebate, you've got to buy a ConvertX as well. it costs about $160. :mad:
 
Yep, but that OM deal on 70$ burners is on again.. suggest you check the HotDeals forum and read up on it. Go for the Lite-On 811/851 if you can.
 
I just bought the Lite-On 811S last week and it went down $6 from then.
Got it today and am trying to get Nero to burn, but Nero keeps locking up.
I think it's a great value for the money.
 
Back
Top