• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

DvD Decrypting

Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
55
I have a slight problem im trying to make a highlight film for baseball and i have all these baseball outing of me on DvD's how can i get the video's from the DvD's onto my comp so i can then use Windows Movie maker to make my highlight film? Thanks for the help
 
ok so u basically want to rip your "baseball" ;) hehe movie to your HD, well there are a LOT of applications that help u with that, i use Clone DVD from slysoft, u can download it
for a free trial (http://www.slysoft.com/en/)
 
Sadly, the best applications for this that I have found also happen to be illegal. Therefore, I won't link to them, but you shouldn't have any problem finding dvd decrypter. :D
 
I read what he's saying as "I have some DVDs with archival footage of me playing baseball on them and I want to make a new DVD with the specific footage I want. How can I do this?"

If that's the case, decryption has nothing to do with this as I doubt he's got the money to pay the licensing fees for the CSS encrypters the "big studios" use.

If you need something to bring the video files from DVD to your hard drive, just copy 'em over and then get a utility to convert VOBs to a more workable format like raw uncompressed AVI files that are much easier to work with on a hard drive.

As for making a new DVD, Nero can do it, along with a lot of other tools.
 
Back
Top