DVD/blu-ray ripping software?

TrueGamer

Limp Gawd
Trying to get peoples opinions on what the "best" ripping software available is?

Ive tried DVDfab but get nothing but force closes. and the like.

so any opinion is greatly appreciated

If money is no object AnyDVD is the best, it rips everything I've thrown at it, BD and DVD.

correct me if im wrong but anydvd is just the decryptor? I would need to use clonedvd to actually rip?

AnyDVD will rip BDs and DVDs to hard drive as well but you would need something like CloneDVD to burn to disk.

Never really played with ripping DVDs or blu rays so its all new to me. im not looking to burn it to a disc again im just making backups. Was hoping to be able to get a standard .mkv or what ever filetype they use now adays. I know that anydvd shoots it out as an .iso

You should be able to find any number of players to play rips, I use ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre which plays encrypted BD disks.

ive gone back to trying to get dvdfab to work because its such an all in one solution. Anyone who has used DVDfab ever have any problems with it crashing randomly?

DVDfab version 8.1.1.2

EDIT: On a side note, ripping as an .iso using anydvd then using dvdfab to "rip" from that iso works....kinda weird

Last edited:
Back