• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DVD audio on intel mobo

Pal44

n00b
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
8
I just built a computer with intel d975xbx2 mobo and everything works great except when i play a DVD movie I dont hear any talking audio. I hear the music and sound effects but no talking. Anyone have any ideas whats up ? I'm using the on-board audio . thanks
 
Nevermind I fixed it. For some reason the new windows media player defaults to 6 speaker mode. :(
 
Back
Top