• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

DVD Audio Messing Up

Torn

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
433
Just recently, the audio on all my DVDs has started to randomly go quiet for a moment, then it will come back to normal. I haven't changed anything in my playback programs at all. I use WinDVD and WMP and both of them have the same exact issue...strangely, in the exact same spots on every movie every time. Anyone have a clue what could cause this? I reinstalled WinDVD and no luck there...

Oh yes, and also, sometimes both WinDVD and WMP will randomly crash when changing settings or opening video files from the HDD.
 
Back
Top