Jan 25, 2007 #1 M MetalX Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 6, 2003 Messages 4,705 So if I buy 5.1 pc speakers I listen to the Beatles Love album DVD-A in 5.1? Am I correct that the X-Fi supports DVD-A playback?
So if I buy 5.1 pc speakers I listen to the Beatles Love album DVD-A in 5.1? Am I correct that the X-Fi supports DVD-A playback?
Jan 25, 2007 #3 H HSE Limp Gawd Joined Nov 24, 2006 Messages 148 Only the XtremeMusic, Platinum, Fatal1ty FPS (the one with I/O drive) and Elite Pro; they stripped DVD-Audio from the newer models and probably OEM models can't either.
Only the XtremeMusic, Platinum, Fatal1ty FPS (the one with I/O drive) and Elite Pro; they stripped DVD-Audio from the newer models and probably OEM models can't either.
Jan 26, 2007 #4 M MetalX Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 6, 2003 Messages 4,705 Sweet Ass, now to find a decent 5.1 set up.....
Jan 26, 2007 #5 A alg7_munif Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 9, 2006 Messages 5,862 My Dell OEM X-Fi supports DVD-A playback but not DD/DTS decoding.