• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

duster breaks through

RPhArrow

Gawd
Joined
Jul 19, 2005
Messages
939
Hey !! Look at duster ! he just pulled into the [H]orde top 100 :cool:

Congrats & Fold On !!!

 
RPhArrow said:
Yep, difficult to smell anything else with your head up your ass. (Where have I heard that before ?)


ok, that made me laugh
 
marty9876 said:
ok, that made me laugh
I'm starting to understand what my wife means when she says men can't multi-task... I can't seem to handle more than 2 threads at one time !! :)

RPhArrow
 
THANKS

If I can keep my numbers up like yesterday you going to have a hard time cathing me Tormond

09-26 4,266 19 :)

I working hard to get my numbers back up.
 
And on that note, congrats! You beat me fair and square... must make the boxen fold harder! ;)

 
p[H]ant0m said:
And on that note, congrats! You beat me fair and square... must make the boxen fold harder! ;)


For awhile I wasn't so sure it would happen, we were back and forth. I like some friendly compatition. I also thought Tormond was going to be fun in the race but he really just started cranking out so much that I can't keep up.

looks like around 150 something days till top 50 according to hardfolding. I need to work on that.

 
Duster said:
For awhile I wasn't so sure it would happen, we were back and forth. I like some friendly compatition. I also thought Tormond was going to be fun in the race but he really just started cranking out so much that I can't keep up.

looks like around 150 something days till top 50 according to hardfolding. I need to work on that.


Actually I just got very lucky and got a bunch of borgs. One of teh benefits of having basically just started folding when the contest started was that I hadn't borged everything I could touch already so I really was able to crank my output a lot from the begining. Other than the occasional borg here and there I am just about maxxed out right now in regards to my output. But I am averaging about 3.5K a day and almost had a 5K day 3 days ago so my output is decent and I do seem to get a borg or two a week which helps.

 
Tormond said:
Actually I just got very lucky and got a bunch of borgs. One of teh benefits of having basically just started folding when the contest started was that I hadn't borged everything I could touch already so I really was able to crank my output a lot from the begining. Other than the occasional borg here and there I am just about maxxed out right now in regards to my output. But I am averaging about 3.5K a day and almost had a 5K day 3 days ago so my output is decent and I do seem to get a borg or two a week which helps.



yeah most of mine are work comps and about 5 at home. Almost got a dual core from Dell for $1171 with 2405FPW but deal seems not to work.... I don't know how I would explain this purchase but then again I have no one I would really have to explain it too :)

 
Back
Top