dust...

phiber

Limp Gawd
well since i dont know where i could post this and when you think of cases you can think of dust ill post it here...
i have alot of dust... in my room... wat should i do? is there something to take it out somehow? idunno

Filters for fans are always a good bet. A nice watercooling system could redude the number of fans needed. As for cleaning the actual air, you could get one of those air purifiers.

I have seen the paid programs for the Ionic Breeze, and it seems to be very nice. If you use an air cleaner which will clean up the dust and other bacteria from the air in your room, there is less dust to get into your computer..

well ive been cleaning it alot lately still has that but what kind of air purifier should i get ? ionic breeze is like $350

Originally posted by slaya
I have seen the paid programs for the Ionic Breeze, and it seems to be very nice. If you use an air cleaner which will clean up the dust and other bacteria from the air in your room, there is less dust to get into your computer..

only 6 easy payments of 69.99 !!!

I just posted this in another thread, but I have a nice Coolermaster case, the Pac-t01, its over at newegg for $120.

It has a nice mesh front that catches big stuff. I added some fine wire mesh filters on the front my 80mm fans that sit behind the mesh on the case. So in essence its "double" filtered, but it really doesn't cut the air flow down on my fans, becuase they are lower speed panaflo L1's.

Works great, just wipe the front of the case off when you see lint piling up on the mesh part of the bezel. Then once and awhile clean the wire mesh on the fans with a qtip. The only dust you get inside is a really fine powder, and doesn't really cause a problem. And is really easy to clean

That Ionic Breeze is a total fucking joke man, dont' bother. Get a Holmes or Honewell air purifier at your Wal-mart or Target.

Yeah, we have I think a Honewell HEPA filter for my girlfriend's asthma. Last weekend, we replaced the filter in it. They're pitch black new, this thing was solid grey from all the dust it collected.

Looks like it works. :)

But also, vacuum and dust every week or two.

Lay a laminate floor too and hoover once a week.

Change your bed sheets at least once a month.

David

Back