• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Durable usb flash drives

kharan5876

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
141
Has anyone found a good usb flash drive thats really durable and won't break? I like to keep one on my keychain so it gets a lot of friction and abuse. Anything with a cap is out because caps easily wear out then fall off and get lost.

I had a corsair drive before, one of the ones with the rubber exterior. One time when I went to yank it out of my pc instead of taking out the drive I pulled the rubber sleeve off instead.
 
One time when I went to yank it out of my pc instead of taking out the drive I pulled the rubber sleeve off instead.

It should have still worked. Did it not?
 
Back
Top