• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Durable iPod/iPhone/iPad Charging Cables?

450

Fully [H]
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
20,977
I went to the Verizon kiosk at the mall and I saw that they were using black charging/syncing cables. They looked more durable and they had a nice strain relief.

Where can I buy these improved cables?
 
Havent seen them around. At my genius bar we have the discontinued extra long cables, can be found on amazon, and they seem to be fairly durable for our constant use. I have also seen a 10ft cable from griffin that seems to be pretty thicker than the standard cable.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I generally use the normal cable plus a USB extension cable to get that much length.
 
I went to the Verizon kiosk at the mall and I saw that they were using black charging/syncing cables. They looked more durable and they had a nice strain relief.

Where can I buy these improved cables?

I would just get something off eBay. You can pick up a 6ft cable for a few bucks. I don't think the Griffin Cables are worth the extra money. I've had pretty good luck with durability of any cable i've used, even if it was dirt cheap.
 
Back
Top