Feb 21, 2004 #1 C caje005 n00b Joined Feb 3, 2004 Messages 42 Im going to paint my case but i dont know if the better paint is Duplicolor or ACE brand. Please help. Thanks.
Im going to paint my case but i dont know if the better paint is Duplicolor or ACE brand. Please help. Thanks.
Feb 21, 2004 #2 D DRxAndy [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 25, 2002 Messages 1,165 out of those choices duplicolor, by all means
Feb 21, 2004 #4 J jpnelson83 Gawd Joined May 13, 2002 Messages 736 ACE = crap If given the choice, use the duplicolor. I've had good experience with krylon and on my next paint job I'm going to use rustoleum.
ACE = crap If given the choice, use the duplicolor. I've had good experience with krylon and on my next paint job I'm going to use rustoleum.
Feb 21, 2004 #5 L linear [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 16, 2001 Messages 1,477 I got good results with Duplicolor. http://linear1.org/gm/archives/00000156.php http://linear1.org/gm/archives/00000157.php
I got good results with Duplicolor. http://linear1.org/gm/archives/00000156.php http://linear1.org/gm/archives/00000157.php