Dungeons & Dragons Anthology $6.78 (digital download @ Gamersgate)

I thought these were game manuals for a sec, and my jaw dropped. Still, excellent little collection of classic games!

Legendary bundle right there. If it were on steam or GoG I'd be all over it. Never bought from gamersgate before, do you have to install their client?

Legendary bundle right there. If it were on steam or GoG I'd be all over it. Never bought from gamersgate before, do you have to install their client?

There is no client. You just download and install.

Last time I DL'ed anything from GG, it was a small file executeable which just downloaded the game from your library, you can choose to pause or resume the game dl. its like that for every game sold there. no client needed.

These are also compatible with GemRB if you want to play them in high resolution or on Android/iOS.

Now that's an awesome deal for us AD&D fans!

Holy Cow. Awesome even for those who aren't AD&D fans too!

and I here I once thought I'd be able to catch up with my backlog.....

Gamersgate has always been great for me.

easy tutu compatibility patch here: h**p://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,28015.msg328907.html

$6.78 for these great games is one of the greatest video game deals in modern history.

Just playing through the first few minutes of Baldur's Gate would definitely induce flashbacks.

I haven't played or purchased any games for almost 2 years now.

This is the first time since then I'm actually debating on purchasing a game / bundle.

So tempting!

I have Icewind Dale 1, Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn & ToB, but the other ones are still well worth it.

I think I'll buy it.

Look at this new website that just launched.

http://www.baldursgate.com/

With the recent news that a Baldur's Gate II Complete Edition is on its way to Steam, one might conclude that the new logo and music at the Baldur's Gate website are tied into that particular project. That's what I initially thought, but then former BioWare designer Trent Oster, now of independent developer / digital PC game store Beamdog, put the kibosh on the connection via GameBanshee.

"We're not related to the Steam complete edition, I can tell you that much. Other than that, we're hoping to announce something soon."

\Shadowy Figure- Raise Dead : Infinity Engine
For years, I clung to the memory of it. Then the memory of the memory.
And then... it returned. Better than it was before.

I wouldn't doubt if it's just an iPad release. That would be very disappointing though. I want a new game :(

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm how well these titles run on Nvidia 3D Vision? I might get them for my 3D Vision setup, playing in 2D would be a little to plain / oldschool for me to get into them [H]ard.

Sweet! It will be so nice to have digital copies of these games now. Such a pain in the ass to re-install most of these from their original disks.

Thanks OP!

A heads up for those who want to jump on this deal. Someone over at another forum mentioned that mods either didn't work or a pain to get working on this version from GG.

this is a steal. probably one of the best collections of games ever.

ToEE with the circle of 8 pack is probably one of my all time favorite gaming experiences...considering its in a pack with the baldur's gate series and torment...that's saying something :D

if you haven't played it, or have friends too young or too new to gaming to remember it coming out...just do it.

Thanks for this. Never got a chance to pick up Planescape & I would probably enjoy running through several others of these again. Still have my original disks for BG, BG2, and Icewind Dale, but remember one of those was a royal pain to install on a new OS last time I tried (had to slipstream to DVD etc.).

I would buy this deal if I had the time... my house, work and girlfriend drain all my time. :(

Back