Dumpster Diving Forum

antoniohawk

Limp Gawd
How about a whole section of Dumpster Diving instead of a thread? That way, it will be easier to find answers to DD questions and the like.

As a general rule of forum administration you don't want to split the forum up too much as it quickly can get out of hand to watch and will require more administrators.

We were initially going to have a Dumpster Diving sub-forum, but towards the end it was decided to call it Free Stuff and include Dumpster Diving. This hasn't been discussed, but I don't think that DD posts are restricted to the sticky thread since it will become to big for it's own good and be impossible to find any information. The sub-forum is for any free stuff, which includes things you find. ;)

Heh, on a side note, dumpster diving is illegal where i live, same as stealing, its the owner of the dumpster that own the stuff :D
Asking permission first is another thing though :eek:

Illegal dumpster diving only add to the fun of it, not saying that I encourage illegal activities, but I figure trash is trash and it's open season once it hits the bins :p

Back