Dumped On Facebook / Twitter

It wasn't cause of physical attraction, but the fact that she wouldn't open up. I never did feel completely comfortable around her, but being the guy, I would NEVER break up with a girl. It's just wrong to put a girl through that.

anyways.. here she is since someone asked:

*snip*

LOL that was definitely a joke, you should probably take her pic down. im pretty sure its frowned on to post a private pic like that without her permission. and i think you should rethink your "never break up with a girl" stance. thats actually a terrible idea. its much better to be a man and a gentleman at that and break it off than string her along without being emotionally attached, and waiting for it to finally flare up into a fiery breakup. waste of time, energy, and money for both of you.

LOL that was definitely a joke, you should probably take her pic down. im pretty sure its frowned on to post a private pic like that without her permission. and i think you should rethink your "never break up with a girl" stance. thats actually a terrible idea. its much better to be a man and a gentleman at that and break it off than string her along without being emotionally attached, and waiting for it to finally flare up into a fiery breakup. waste of time, energy, and money for both of you.

lol! I laughed when I read the first part initially and was wondering why no one else caught it.

If someone breaks up with you this way, they were not worth being in a relationship anyway
Absolutely. One of my exes took all the pictures of us together off her MySpace page while I was helping her pay her bills. I just hope she pulls that on someone who isn't as nice and mentally stable as I am!

I've never been dumped. of course, i haven't been with many people either so its not some sort of accomplishment.

Hmm...I can see this being OK in some cases from a woman's stance...there are some crazy dudes out there, and if you mistakenly get into a relationship with someone abusive and need a safe(r) way to break it off, this might be it.

Can't add much except to say I once got e-dumped by a girl I wasn't even dating. We went out a couple of times (I was going out with two other women at the same time), that was it. Weird chick.

Can't add much except to say I once got e-dumped by a girl I wasn't even dating. We went out a couple of times (I was going out with two other women at the same time), that was it. Weird chick.

that's hilarious, you shoulda told her to take a number

wonder if she ever found someone with an attitude like that, thinking that you're exclusive to her when you aren't, wtf

Hmm...I can see this being OK in some cases from a woman's stance...there are some crazy dudes out there, and if you mistakenly get into a relationship with someone abusive and need a safe(r) way to break it off, this might be it.

Well.... This could go both ways. See post by VeganCannibal for example. Could be more likely to piss off someone who's unstable by FaceBreaking them in leiu of a method that offers a little more dignity.

Back