Duke Nukem Forever release date: 5/3 US & 5/6 worldwide

pxc

Extremely [H]
It finally has an official release date. Can't wait. :)

wtf ? For real ?
TRAILER
Do they have to return all those vapor-ware awards ?
I can even remember how long ago it was I played Duke.

For real pic incoming
Capture-6.jpg

http://www.dukenukemforever.com/#?age_gate

man, I still remember unboxing duke nukem 3d..... the cd-rom had a radiation warning symbol on it...... that game was so awesome....

I'm excited. I won't believe it until I see it on the shelves though....

Fuck yeah! I'm going to reserve my copy for PC next week. I don't care if it's good or bad (I'm sure it will be a solid game if nothing else), after hearing about it for almost 14 years I'm ready to play it!

man, I still remember unboxing duke nukem 3d..... the cd-rom had a radiation warning symbol on it...... that game was so awesome....

I'm excited. I won't believe it until I see it on the shelves though....

You're dating yourself. lol
I remember doing the same thing.:cool:
I just loved shooting "pig cops".:D

Can't wait to get DNF.

I remember playing the original side scrollers as well as DN 3D (I still have the original CD too)

The game looks impressive and I absolutely love the fact they kept the comedy and that "did they really just put that in the game" edge. And the nudity, can't forget about that.

You guys think this will be out on Steam? If not I'll have to preorder over Amazon. Can't wait.

I can't wait for the demo. That's basically going to determine whether or not I buy the game at launch. More likely than not, I will buy it.

You guys think this will be out on Steam? If not I'll have to preorder over Amazon. Can't wait.
Given the past histories of both Gearbox and 2K Games, I think it's a pretty sure bet that it'll be on Steam.

Hail to the king, baby!

Can't wait. I was 12 when I played Duke 3D, that game made a man out of me :D

Awesome trailer. It may suck balls but I'll still buy it. ;)

What happening to the world? DNF is ACTUALLY coming out. This proves anything is possible.

Not sure if I want to play it on PC or console. Is the sys req released yet?

What happening to the world? DNF is ACTUALLY coming out. This proves anything is possible.

It just means now we have a date for the apocolypse, one day before DNF comes out the world must end.

Day one buy for me. Big fan of Duke Nukem 3D and I played one of the older side scrollers too.

Serious Sam and its hordes of on screen enemies were awesome for some anti-stress fun, but Duke Nukem, well....is Duke Nukem, so I can't wait! This year is really shaping up to be one of the best ever for gaming!

I installed the high resolution pack/polymer for DN3D so I could replay it, but AMD drivers hate it. :( Been broken since 10.6, no fix in sight. Went back to playing it in low res. :( My laptop and tablet both have AMD graphics.

the guys voice isn't as bad-ass sounding as I remember it... but maybe it's spot on, my memory is kinda fuzzy...

other then that, looks like it might be pretty fun game :)

Back