• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Duel monitors help neeced

mesogreat

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
72
I have a media pc with a x800 pro and the tv source from the card is svid going to the tv. I just added a monitor to my desk that I want to be able to use the other dvi port. I have never installed two before through ati. I am using 5.13 drivers. I messed around for a bit and after a restart got the windows logo to pop up on the other screen. It then went away and al was there was a black screen. but the light was green. I restarted again and nothing happend.


I didn't see a help forum but please move the post if there is.
 
Back
Top