Ducky Shine 2 TKL

TearTaker

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
134
Anyone know where I can buy one of these with a brown switch and a white or blue backlight? I have found a couple of websites but all sold out. Preferably a trusted website, obviously. Thanks for any help.

Edit: There is actually a seller on Ebay that ships from China for $160. Decent price?

Edit Edit: I'd like to order from PCHome but not too sure how to order from there...

Edit Edit Edit: Figured it out. Went to their US site. Google translated it as best as it could. Figured out that Tea means brown switches. I got the DK9087 in brown switches with white leds. $144 shipped. Not bad at all.
 
Last edited:
Glad you got it figured out, I would have linked you to TigerImports, Vendio, or MechanicalKeyboards.com
 
Thank you, sobe88. I had looked at those sites prior but as I said no one has these in stock haha. One thing I am curious on though are the differences between the Shine II and G2Pro? If anyone could shed light on that I would appreciate it.
 
Thank you, sobe88. I had looked at those sites prior but as I said no one has these in stock haha. One thing I am curious on though are the differences between the Shine II and G2Pro? If anyone could shed light on that I would appreciate it.

The Shine 2 has full backlighting with various lighting modes and brightness while the G2 Pro just has the basic mod backlighting (caps/scroll/number lock) and WASD keys. Iirc, the G2 Pro also comes with PBT keycaps while the Shine 2 has standard backlit ABS caps (still higher quality than pretty much any other ABS backlilt cap set out there atm).
 
Ahhh, I see. I think I went with the correct one then. I appreciatae the help Skull_Angel.
 
Thank you, sir. I have an older backlit Xarmor with brown switches that I love but I wanted to try out a tenkeyless and thought that one might be the best for me.
 
Back
Top