Dual Slim dvd drives

Splooshie

n00b
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
9
Has anyone seen recently a place that sells a dual slim drive enclosure for the 5.25" drive bay?

Something like this but with two slim drives.
 
Cool, this should fix my problem of only having one 5.25" bay left in my QPack after I install the WCing system.
 
was thinking of doing this same thing myself , even purchased a 8x dvdrom. somehow became side tracked not did complete this idea.


hugs


Jen
 
Thanks, thats exactly what I'm looking for. Mwave had it not to long ago but no longer does.
 
I have what appears to be the same bracket, pictures here, but I bought mine from a vendor on eBay. Aha, found them!. Nice folks, and cheaper than case-mod.com. They have a slim DVD/3.5" floppy (could be used for 3.5" HD?) combo bracket that's interesting too.
 
Nice find, technojunkie! I might get one of those DVD/floppy brackets since my 3.5 bay will be occupied.
 
Technojunkie said:
I have what appears to be the same bracket, pictures here, but I bought mine from a vendor on eBay. Aha, found them!. Nice folks, and cheaper than case-mod.com. They have a slim DVD/3.5" floppy (could be used for 3.5" HD?) combo bracket that's interesting too.
I bow down to you!! I've been looking for something like that dual slim bracket for eons for my 1U systems!
 
Back
Top